PSP Outdoor Pool
THE OUTDOOR POOL IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
The outdoor pool is open 7 days a week from early-June to early September every summer. The pool offers Red Cross swimming lessons, private swimming lessons, leisure swims, and adult lane swims.
Mondays & Fridays
1200 to 1330 hrs: Adult Lane Swim
1300 to 1500 hrs: RESERVED for summer camps
1430 to 1900 hrs: Leisure Swim
Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
1200 to 1300 hrs: Adult Lane Swim
1500 to 1900 hrs: Leisure Swim
1900 to 2000 hrs: Adult lane Swim
Saturdays to Sundays
1300 to 1800 hrs: Leisure Swim
Join us at the following events, and swim for free!
- June is Recreation Month: Saturday, 16 June from 1 pm - 6 pm
- Canada Day: Sunday, 1 July from 1 pm - 6 pm
- Civic Holiday: Monday, 6 August July from 1 pm - 6 pm
- Labour Day: Monday, 3 September July from 1 pm - 6 pm
Tuesdays from 9 am - 10 am. This aquafit class offers easy choreography and lots of options for intensity.
Not sure what level you should register for? Just drop in at any leisure swim and ask an instructor to assess you or your child.
- Session 1: 3 July - 13 July, 11am - 12pm
- Session 2: 16 July - 27 July, 11am - 12pm
- Session 3: 30 July - 10 August, 11am - 12pm
- Session 4: 13 August - 24 August, 11am - 12pm
- PSP Member: starting at $70/ session
- Non-PSP Member: starting at $100/ session
Private & Semi Private Swim Lessons
Private swim lessons are available and designed to assist children, youth and adults to overcome fear of the water or to master a skill. A certified instructor will work with you on a one-to-one basis. To register or for more information, please contact PSP Recreation by phone at 613-998-8216 or by email: email@example.com
Fees: Private swim lessons are available in 30 minute or 60 minute increments, Monday - Friday from 12 pm to 1 pm
- PSP Member: $20/30 min; $40/60 min
- Non-PSP Member: $30/30 min; $60/60 min
- PSP Member $15/30min; $30/60min
- Non-PSP Member : $25/30min; $50/30min
Full Season Passes (3 June - 3 September)
- $100 for PSP Member (Family)
- $40 for PSP Member (Individual)
- $150 for Non-PSP Member (Family)
- $70 for Non-PSP Member (Individual)
Half Season Passes (3 June - 15 July or 16 July - 3 September)
- $55 for PSP Member (Family)
- $25 for PSP Member (Individual)
- $80 for Non-PSP Member (Family)
- $35 for Non-PSP Member (Individual)
Drop in Passes
- FREE for Military Members
- $2 for PSP Member (per person)
- $3 for Non-PSP Member (per person)
Reserve the pool for your next party or private function! Enjoy having the pool all to yourself with your friends and family. Private bookings are perfect for family functions, birthday parties, team building, Military PT and more. PSP Pool amenities include a shaded area on the pool deck, female and male change rooms, 25 metre pool with deep end, shallow end and a diving board. The pool is also available for private bookings 7 days a week. Please inquire for details.
Fees: All fees listed below are per hour and include 2 lifeguards for a maximum of 60 people. There is a charge for additional lifeguards, for a maximum of 110 people, and 4 lifeguards.
- $60/ hr for PSP Member
- $20/ hr for an additional lifeguard
- $80/ hr for Non-PSP Member
- $30/ hr for an additional lifeguard
Please note that the pool can close at any time without notice due to inclement weather, chemical levels and other reasons beyond our control. Please note the following pool closure for lifeguard skills training on: Wednesday 25 July, 5 pm-8 pm.
Bldg 57, 425 Breadner Blvd Ottawa, ON, K1V 1J1. For more information on the outdoor pool please contact the PSP Recreation office at (613) 998-8216 or firstname.lastname@example.org