The Family Appreciation Days campsite is back! A fun way for you and your family to spend the night in a military tent this summer.
The campsite will be open for check in on Friday 14 June as of 1500 hrs; check out will be on Sunday 16 June at 1100 hrs.
Camping fees are $50.00 + HST per site for the weekend and include:
To reserve your campsite
- A large modular tent (17’ x 16’) with up to 6 cots per campsite;
- A complimentary hot breakfast on Saturday morning, served from 0630 to 0900 hrs;
- One free parking spot in the campground parking lot for one vehicle per campsite;
- A BBQ area which includes picnic tables, BBQs, a dish washing station, and water stations;
- Washrooms, and sinks;
- A waste station for trash and recycling;
- A designated smoking area; and
- The PSP Ottawa Recreation pool will be open exclusively for campers over the event weekend (weather dependent).
A campsite can be reserved by telephone through PSP Recreation by calling 613-998-8216 with payment by credit card (Visa and MasterCard) or may be paid by debit in person at Bldg 471, 330 Croil Pvt Ottawa, ON. You may also email PSP Recreation at Recreation-PSP-Loisir@forces.gc.ca
for more information.
In the event the campsite is sold out, a waitlist will be created and individuals will be contacted on a first come, first serve basis should a cancellation occur.
Deadline to register and pay fees is 9 June.
Please read the reservation policy, the Campground Rules, and take a look at the campground layout before calling to reserve your campsite.
What to Bring
- Portable camping chairs and tables;
- Sleeping bags, blankets and pillows, crib/play pen;
- Food, drinks and water (campground water is not potable);
- BBQ utensils, dishes and other foods/storage receptacles;
- Sunblock and insect repellant;
- Towels and swimming gear; and
- Battery powered lights and extra batteries.
There will be no power sources on the campground for charging electronics or lighting.