Family Days Campground
60% Sold Out!
The Mortgage Forces Family Appreciation Days campsite is back! A fun way for you and your family to spend the night in a military tent this summer.
The campsite will be open for check in on Friday 1 June as of 1500 hrs; check out is Sunday 3 June at 1000 hrs.
Camping fees are $50.00 + HST per site for the weekend and include:
Please consult the campsite layout to view availabilities.
- A large modular tent (17’ x 16’) with up to 6 cots per campsite;
- A complimentary hot breakfast on Saturday morning, served from 0700 to 0900 hrs;
- One free parking spot in the campground parking lot for one vehicle per campsite;
- A BBQ area which includes picnic tables, BBQs, a dish washing station, and water stations;
- Portable showers, washrooms, and sinks;
- A waste station for trash and recycling;
- A designated smoking area; and
- The PSP Ottawa Recreation pool will be open exclusively for campers over the event weekend (weather dependent).
Site availabilities are updated Monday to Friday at 1000 hrs. In the event the campsite is sold out, a waitlist will be created and individuals will be contacted on a first come, first serve basis should a cancellation occur.
To reserve your campsite
A campsite can be reserved by telephone through PSP Recreation by calling 613-998-8216 with payment by credit card (Visa and MasterCard) or may be paid by debit, cash or cheque (made payable to PSP Recreation) due in person at Bldg 471, 330 Croil Pvt Ottawa, ON. You may also email PSP Recreation at Recreation-PSP-Loisir@forces.gc.ca
for more information. Office hours are Monday to Friday from 0800 to 2000 hrs.
Please read the reservation policy and the campsite rules before calling to reserve your campsite.
What to Bring
- Portable camping chairs and tables;
- Sleeping bags, blankets and pillows, crib/play pen;
- Food, drinks and water (campground water is not potable);
- BBQ utensils, dishes and other foods/storage receptacles;
- Sunblock and insect repellant;
- Towels and swimming gear; and
- Battery powered lights and extra batteries.
There will be no power sources on the campground for charging electronics or lighting.