Stay connected and learn more about the military community
Support our Troops is offering an Education assistance loan program! For more information, follow the link! 📚
Enjoy preferred prices at The Brick!
2019 Support Our Troops Scholarship
February 1, 2019 to May 1, 2019
The Support Our Troops Scholarship Program is available to families of currently serving members of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) and veterans for the 19/20 academic year.
Currently there are 35 full-time scholarships available, of which 23 are open to part-time students.
The following Support Our Troops Scholarships will be awarded:
- 12 -$2,500 scholarships, open to full-time students
- 13 -$1,000 scholarships open to full-time and/or part-time students
- 9- $2,000 scholarships open to full-time and/or part-time students
- 1- $500 scholarship open to full-time and/or part-time students.
Applications must include:
- A three-part essay;
- A letter of reference;
- Most recent academic transcript
- Proof of enrollment from academic institution;
- A point form list of volunteer/civic engagement activities
For details and submissions please visit supportourtroops.ca/Get-Support/Scholarships
Registration opens February 1, 2019
Submission period ends May 1, 2019
The CFMWS welcomes other donations and contributions. If you wish to help expand the Support Our Troops Scholarship Program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-996-9891*
The Ted Rogers Scholarship Fund aims to provide access to post-secondary education and reward youth who demonstrate community leadership. For more details about the Ted Rogers Scholarship Fund, please click on the following link:
Ted Rogers Scholarship Program Community Guidelines 2019