The Defence Community Family Appreciation Days is getting ready for another record-breaking year and we want your help!
Family Appreciation Days
The event will take place at Uplands (Ottawa) Friday and Saturday, June 14 and 15, 2019.
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
WHAT REWARDS DO I GET?
- You must be at least 14 years of age;
- You must attend the orientation meeting on Wednesday, 12 June at Uplands;
- You must be able to do at least one shift;
- Please read the Family Appreciation Days Volunteer Code of Conduct before submitting your application.
- Full access to Family Appreciation Days exhibits when off duty.
- A free meal.
- An opportunity to experience invaluable community service.
- A chance to be part of the military community while having fun.
- A commemorative Family Appreciation Days volunteer t-shirt.
Volunteer Registration Form