The military lifestyle introduces unique challenges to our serving families. Our Family Wellness Services team is here to assist families of CAF members by providing a broad range of tailored psycho-educational activities and support services.
1. Quality, confidential, short term counseling for individuals, couples, families, and youth 2. Referrals to professional and community resources
3. Support groups
5. Resource library
For more information:
Family Wellness Services Intake Coordinator
Veteran Family Program
Releasing from the Canadian Armed Forces can be challenging for members and families, particularly when the release is the result of a medical situation. When a CAF member makes the transition form active service to veteran status, their family does too. The Veteran Family Program is here to help ease that transition.
The Veteran Family Program benefits the medically releasing Canadian Armed Forces members, medically released veterans and their families by helping them navigate the complex process of releasing and the challenges that may arise.
Veteran Family Program Services include:
1. Enhanced information and referral services.
2. Specialized transition programs.
3. Access to MFRC programs after release from the CAF.
4. Tools for navigating your personal transition journey and identifying needs.
For further information:
Veteran Family Program Coordinator
For additional support or information, please contact: (613) 998-4888 or email@example.com