The Personnel Support Programs (PSP) division of CFMWS contributes to the operational readiness and effectiveness of the Canadian Armed Forces. Through its programs and services, PSP strives to build a strong and healthy military community for all beneficiaries that make up the “One Community – One Million Strong”.
Personnel Support Programs
Approx 3,146 PSP employees deliver programs, services and support to the following operations:
• Military Fitness;
• Military Sports;
• Health Promotion Delivery;
• Human Performance;
• Community Recreation;
• Special Events;
• Speciality Interest Activities (Golf, Curling, Marinas, Campgrounds etc);
• Deployment Support; and
• Deployment Resources
PSP contributes to the following:
• Operational Readiness;
• The retention of current CAF personnel;
• Attracting new recruits;
• Community Integration;
• Physical and mental wellness;
• Base/Wing Fund generation;
• Esprit de corps;
• Morale and Welfare/Quality of life; and
• CAF and community awareness.
PSP invests in the leadership of its workforce to ensure they are well trained, innovative and responsive to the needs of the CAF community.