Teacher Recruitment 2020-2021
The Canadian Armed Forces - Children’s Education Management hires Canadian teachers and administrators for their two CAF Overseas Schools: SHAPE International School - Canadian Section
(Belgium) and AFNORTH International School – Canadian Section
For more information, read the following documents (documents to be uploaded June 2019):
Dates for 2020-2021 Recruitment:
June 15, 2019:
Application and Instruction Packages posted
September 1 – November 1, 2019:
Applications only accepted through Apply to Education
Job posting: TBC
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tentative positions for 2020-2021
The table below outlines the predicted staffing needs for the 2020-2021 school year; exact teaching assignments are subject to change based on student enrolment and staffing needs.
||Middle / High-School Section3
|Grades 1 – 8
||Grades K – 5
||Grades 6 – 12
|TBD Primary-Junior (bilingual)
TBD Intermediate (bilingual)
- TBD 4
- TBD 4
Teachers at SHAPE must be able to deliver Ontario curriculum in both English and French.
- FSL = French-as-a-Second-Language.
- Teachers in the secondary section must hold or be able to obtain Ontario teaching certification.
- French at AFNORTH indicates teaching French as a first and second language.
- The ability to teach in both English and French are considered at asset at the secondary level.
Below you will find the tentative administrative positions for the 2020-2021 school year
- The Principal at SHAPE should be able to work in both English and French.
- The Principal at AFNORTH IS should have experience at the secondary level in Ontario.