CAF Sports Day 2018
CAF Sports Day is a great opportunity to celebrate the power of sport and all it can do to promote the culture of fitness in the CAF.
Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) members across Canada and around the world will be taking part in a national celebration of sport this coming 19 October 2018.
CAF Sports Day 2018 - Activities per region (coming soon)
Local event photos - View or upload photos at www.facebook.com/CAFSports
Promotional tools for event organisers:
Sample Facebook posts and tweets:
- Let’s "Get Out and Play" this October for the love of sport!
- Celebrate the power of sport in military communities
- The CAF values sports as a means to keep physically fit, boost morale, and develop leadership skills among the troops
- Among the ranks of the CAF we have thousands of gifted athletes, role models, and community volunteers
- Recreation promotes positive mental health by providing opportunities to build social networks, reduce stress and improve work-life balance
Official URL: www.cafconnection.com/CAFSportsDay