In addition to our indoor facilities, PSP has multiple outdoor facilities available to community members to benefit from depending on the season.
Outdoor Athletic Facilities
Our priority use of these facilities are directly in line with out overall mission to provide fitness, sports, recreation & aquatic programs & facilities to the following groups:
- Softball Diamond
- Soccer Field
- Running Track
- Tennis Courts
- Beach Volleyball
- Outdoor Rink
- CF personnel and their dependants;
- DND/PSP personnel and their dependants;
- Foreign military personnel and their dependants;
- Persons holding a valid Recreation Association membership (RAM);
- General Public (drop-ins), and
- Other specialty groups so authorized.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Rules and regulations governing the use of the Fitness & Wellness Centre are prominently displayed within the facility.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in and around the confines including a distance of 9 metres from all doors of the Fitness & Wellness Centre.
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly forbidden in all areas of the Fitness & Wellness Centre, except under special circumstances, which must have prior approval from the Wing Comander.
- Pets will not be permitted at any time within the confines of the Fitness & Wellness Centre unless authorized Service Dogs
Sports, Facility & Aquatic Coordinator
705-494-2011 ext. 2240