Schedule and Facility Information
Facility currently CLOSED following Provincial Guidelines.
Re-Opening our Facility
From the Premier of Ontario Announcement received today, our Wing Commander has approved the resumption of Morale and Welfare services and operations at 22 Wing, commencing Monday, 8th March ’21 for 22 Wing Military, DND and their families.
Below are expectations, schedules and information of what participants can expect:
The 22 Wing Fitness & Wellness Centre is currently open to Active Military Members, the Defence Team and their Families. Other members can expect to have our facility open to them in the months to come with dates currently undetermined.
Participants can now register for Fitness Classes online!
Click HERE to be re-drirect to the online portal.
Click HERE for Step-by-Step instructiosn on how to register for a fitness class online.
What to Expect: Facility Policies and Regulations (IMPORTANT INFORMATION)
- The 22 Wing Fitness & Wellness Centre will only be available to Active Military, the Defence Team and their Families
- All permitted participants will be required to show ID upon entry and must wait to be checked in by PSP staff
- Upon entering the facility ALL participants must use the hand sanitizer made available at the front doors
- Participants must enter and exit through the front entry/exit doors
- Non-Medical Masks are mandatory upon entering the facility
- Showers and Lockers are available; while quantities are limited
- The Sauna remains closed until further notice
- Participants must clean equipment prior to and after use
- There will be no recreation equipment available for participants to borrow (ex: basketballs, hockey sticks...)
- Participants using the gymnasium can bring personal recreation equipment with them but must sanitize their equipment upon entering the facility
- When booking the gymnasium for personal use, only 1 member of the same household can book a timeslot. Up to 4 additional family members can accompany that the participant that has booked the timeslot but must sign in upon entry.
- Large pieces equipment (ex: Hockey Nets) will not be permitted
- Participants can book their workout time slots up to 7 days in advance
- Participants must vacate the facility for 30 minutes for facility cleaning even if back to back timeslots are booked
- Participants can book their workout time slots online, by phone (705-494-2011 ext.2610) or in person
- Participants must register for a workout facility in order to be admitted and are restricted to that area for the entirety of their hour workout session
- No personal music can be played in any of the facilities unless participants are wearing headphones
- All unit PT and Military Fitness related bookings must go through the Fitness department by calling 705-494-2011 ext. 2290
Facility Hours and Workout Intervals
How to Register for a Workout Interval
1) By Phone: Call 705-494-2011 ext. 2610 and speak to one of our staff or leave a message including your name, telephone number and preferred date and workout time.
*We are experience heavy call volume throughout the day and clients may have a hard time getting through to staff. Please consider booking well in adavnce or the online option.
2) In person: If you're already in the neighbourhood and want to pop in ask anyone of our available staff to book you in for your workout time.
3) Book online: Create an online account (if you don't already have one). Once you have an online account you can follow the instructions for booking a Client Time Slot Reservation.
Book Your Online Workout Timeslot Here
COVID-19 has had impacts on everyone and everything we do. We want to help and have made some changes to our membership plans. If you have paid for a membership in full, your membership will be extended by the number of months the facility was closed for your category of membership.
Looking for another option, have questions or concerns? Please contact Community/Recreation Coordinator at: