The 22 Wing Wood Hobby Club operates out a brand new , fully equipped woodworking facility. It is fully equipped for the serious carpenter or for the beginner looking at developing a new hobby.
The club is a great place to work on all your wood projects from building a simple birdhouse to creating fine furniture.
For more information:
Cpl. Anthony Lewis
- Canadian Forces members: Currently serving Regular and Reserve Force personnel and their families;
- Members of Foreign Military currently serving with the CAF and their families; and
- Verterans (Former members of the CAF who have successfully completed Basic Military training and have been honourably discharged) and their families.
- Current DND Public Servants, Staff of NPF, Staff of MFRC's, Staff of DRDC and DCC and their families;
- Serving RCMP and their families;
- Currently-serving Honorary Colonels/Captains (N) and Honorary Lieutenant-Colonels/Commanders and their families;
- Former Staff of NPF receiving a pension and their families; and
- Former RCMP in receipt of an annuity and their families.
All others who currently hold RAM memberships at the Fitness & Wellness Centre are invited to become members.
NOTE: Associate category members will require a Military sponsor.
||Cpl. Anthony Lewis
Hours of Operation
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
1800 hrs-2100 hrs
1000 hrs-1500 hrs
*** If shop stewards are available
*** You can call ahead to confirm @ 705-494-2011 ext 2294