Short-Term Intervention and Crisis Support
Our programs and services are accessible to all Canadian Forces families. Confidential support is available for any topic you need to discuss, and we assure complete discretion.
Assessment and Referral
We can connect you to the resources you need through referrals to community and military support agencies.
Family and Individual Counselling (including Child)
Our trained social worker can offer various types of counselling, such as:
- Depression/Anxiety Disorder Treatment and Recovery
- Adjustment to Life Transitions
- Self-Esteem and Communication Skills for Successful Relationships
- Childhood Anxieties, Attentional Difficulties
- Blended Families, Divorce/Separation, Support for Children