Community Access Card (CAC)
Your Key to Recreation at Garrison Petawawa
CAC Membership Renewal
All Military CAC memberships that are set up as a
pay allotment will be up for renewal 31 March 2017.
Please note that payments will continue to come off
your pay after this date.
We are asking military members to come into the
Rec Plex to update all paperwork and receive your
new Community Access Card.
Fees and CAC Regulations
UPDATED Nov 2015
Go to the Recreation Complex to Register for Your Community Access Card.
A Community Access Card (CAC) allows access to all our programs and facilities at Garrison Petawawa. Military personnel and their families, civilian employees, as well as community members from the surrounding area are invited to become a member. Individual clubs may charge an additional membership fee.
Your CAC Membership Provides.....
- Access to our state-of-the-art fitness facilities including Dundonald Hall, Recreation Complex and the South Side Community Centre, during open hours.
- Provides funds to units based on number of unit CAC members.
- Access to many different base recreational clubs and diverse activities.
- Access to Garrison Petawawa community services and activities.
- Discount rates for some recreational activities and programs.