Our goal is to provide the experienced or first-time parent with support and reliable information throughout their pregnancy.
Prenatal Nutrition Program
Parents will have a chance to meet with other expectant parents, and will have an opportunity to get involved with the preparation of nutritious meals to keep them healthy throughout pregnancy and the baby’s first year.
Our Prenatal Nutrition program offers:
The group meets Tuesdays from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM at the St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Chapel (9 Festubert Blvd.).
- an inviting and supportive place to meet and share ideas
- a chance to meet with other expecting and new parents
- the opportunity to collect new recipes and explore ways to stretch your food budget
- resource books and videos to borrow
- food and/or child care vouchers and prenatal vitamins (availability determined during the in-take process)
- an open door to all new dads.
This program is subsidized by the PMFRC, CRC, Renfrew County United Way and EarlyON Child and Family Centre.
Pre-registration is required prior to joining the Prenatal Nutrition Program. For more information, or to make an appointment for intake, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org