2 CMBG IRON WARRIOR to be held 01 to 04 September 2020.
The 2 CMBG IRON WARRIOR is a marquee event held each year, which challenges soldiers both physically and mentally over a 50km course.
This year Iron Warrior will run over four days and will only be open to local competitors,
with the priority being members of 2 CMBG.
Be advised that as the situation continues to evolve and depending on restrictions,
plans could still change.
Registration 2020 Instructions
- Team Captains fill out the registration form for all unit members and return via email to Necole.Miller@forces.gc.ca and cc Maj Book, event OPI at Garrett.Book@forces.gc.ca, please register for the appropriate day of competition.
- Number of registrants will be limited by the number of available canoes. If we need to make any changes to your team list, we will notify the Team Captain.
Mini Iron Warrior - What you need to know
2 CMBG GENERAL INSTRUCTION - IRON WARRIOR 2020
Annex A Annex C Annex D Annex F Annex I
IRON WARRIOR 2020 MEDICAL BRIEF
IRON WARRIOR 2020 ROUTE
Race Day Schedule
THERE WILL BE NO SPECTATORS OR PARADE FOR IRON WARRIOR 2020
- There will be 125 competitors daily
- Competitors will leave the start line every 45s
- Race Day and start time will be determined by lottery
- Competitors will set canoe up the day prior to competition
- There is a possibility that a Sandbag Carry will replace the portage this year (yet to be determined)
- Ruck will not be left overnight, it will be weighed the morning of competition, only member will touch ruck
- Route will remain as per previous years, barring any changes due to construction.
There will be awards daily for Top Male & Female
Fueling for Performance - Iron Warrior Edition
Are you planning on participating in the Iron Warrior this year?
Iron Warrior Nutrition Presentation – if you missed the session watch it anytime at https://my.demio.com/recording/wxrkFViA
Alcohol & Performance
Caffeine & Perfomance
Do you have any questions or want to book a talk? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org