During this time of uncertainty it can be difficult to stay grounded and do things that help with that. Colouring is a great technique to help calm us and get creativity flowing. Colouring allows us to step outside of ourselves and create pictures for ourselves or to share with others.
Online Colouring Books and Pages
You can use colours that reflect your mood or colours that reflect the mood you hope to be in. You can also mail, e-mail or text your masterpiece to family members or friends to brighten their day. You can give a colouring sheet to a local essential worker as a thank you or hang them in your window for others to enjoy as they walk by.
Colouring is a fun way to be creative especially if you have trouble creating your own pictures. This can be done as a family activity, a virtual activity with friends or by yourself. We have included printable colouring sheets, colouring sheets that can be completed online and different apps as well!
We hope these activities help brighten your mood!
On this website you can find a variety of colouring sheets and also colour online (there is the option to print or colour online)
Coloring APPs for Adults:
Colouring APPs for Children:
- Colorfy: Colorfy is the free coloring book for adults on Android. You can color and recolor the blank coloring pages online or offline.
- Color Therapy Coloring Number: The #1 Social Coloring App for relaxation and mindfulness with millions of coloring artists. Available on iPhone/ iPad
- Happy Color: Colour-by-number colouring app on Google Play. Now includes Marvel Super Heroes!
- Paint by Number- Free Colouring Book and Puzzle Game: A colour-by-number art drawing app with modern artwork.
- Baby Colouring Book for Kids: This app includes drawing and coloring activities suitable for 2-4 year olds.
- Joy Doodle: Doodle and colour with more than 20 magical brushes, such as neon, glow, ribbon, star sparkles, fireworks, rainbow, crayon and oil. Available for iPhone/iPad.
- Disney Colouring World: Kids get creative with their favorite Disney and Pixar characters.
- Drawing for Kids: Doodle Games: Creative coloring games for children 2-5, with a focus on every day objects, fascinating sounds and funny animations.
Colouring Sheet Samples: