PSP Plan Membership
Your key to Recreation at Garrison Petawawa!
30 Festubert Blvd. Building S-117
Petawawa, ON K8H 2X3
The PSP Plan allows YOU access to all programs, services and facilities at Garrison Petawawa. PSP Plan Memberships are for the use of all eligible facilities and not for any single facility, program or service. Don't miss out! Single or family memberships available! Cards are only printed at the Recreation Complex.
Fees and PSP Plan Regulations
PSP Plan Membership Benefits:
- Access to our recreation and fitness facilities including Dundonald Hall, Recreation Complex, Army Fitness Centre, South Side Community Centre and the Youth 1st Centre during hours of operation.
- FREE recreational fitness classes
- FREE public skating at Silver Dart Arena
- FREE public swimming at Dundonald Hall Pool
- FREE cross country skiing and snow shoeing at Jubilee Lodge
- Access to Garrison Petawawa Recreation Clubs (single club memberships available)
- Discount rates offered on recreational activities and programs (minimum 6 month membership required)
- When CAF members are posted out, all current PSP Plan membership cards must be returned by the member to complete out clearance from the Rec Plex.
- Cards for memberships on pay deduction expire in the odd calendar year, however the payments and membership does not cease. When the cards expire, the CAF member must come to the Recreation Complex to update photos and information to be issued new cards.
- Only the CAF member may cancel their PSP Plan membership. Spouses may cancel if they present Power of Attorney documents.
- Full fee at time of purchase by cash, cheque, MC, VISA, AMEX or Interac.
- Pre Authorized Debit (OAC) with deposit of $50 at time of purchase for memberships greater than 6 months.
- Regular Force Pay Deduction for eligible clients.
PSP Plan memberships are only processed at the Recreation Complex. As of 19 July 2021, clients can contact the Recreation Complex to book an appointment during the day between 0800-1500 hrs Monday to Friday. Call 613-687-2932 or EMAIL.
Getting your Membership Card
Is Your PSP Plan already in place and paid directly by Pay Deduction?
CAF members who were paying their PSP Plan membership by pay deduction will have their pay deductions reinstated on 01 September 2021. Contact the Recreation Complex to arrange an appointment to have membership cards re-printed.
PSP Plan Moving Forward in 2021
PSP is reactivating or establishing memberships as the Garrison moves forward with opening programs, services and facilities. Beginning August 2021, PSP Plan membership is required when registering for any programs, activities or services that are becoming available.
Reach out to the Rec Plex by EMAIL to make arrangements to have your plan in place to allow for registration.
Have a question regarding the new PSP Plan?
Check out our FAQs