Integration & Inclusion
“Supporting the effective integration and inclusion of all families.”
Community Recreation is an established recreation service provider for all ages that actively practices integration and inclusion Accredited by HIGH FIVE®. Our programs are accessible for all families with mild to moderate needs. Recreation provides children with an opportunity to meet new friends, learn new skills and discover new interests all in a supportive environment.
1. To foster optimal physical, mental and emotional health in all children.
2. To offer an adaptable environment that supports uniqueness and diversity, provides a safe environment, and recognizes age appropriateness.
3. To ensure an effective integrated system of services and supports for all children regardless of need to ensure individual success.
1. Programs that are fully accessible with maximum participation.
2. A safe environment free from physical and emotional stressors.
3. Participants able to garner the benefits of participating in recreation and leisure activities.
Who Can Participate?
1. Children aged 3-17 years.
2. Children with any integration need including emotional, mental, social or physical challenges are welcome and encouraged to participate.
3. Children with diverse financial backgrounds.
Before and After School Club
PA Day Programs & Snow Days
All Camps (March Break & Summer)
Specialty Programs (Preschool and School Aged)
Youth 1st Drop In Centre
Youth Programs (Dove Self-Esteem, Home Alone, Cooking 101 and Online Safety)
Private Swim Lessons
For more information on this program please contact Brittney Robins at 613-687-5511 ext. 2819 or email.