Summer Camp 2020
Play, Create, Sports, Participate!
Summer is right around the corner and we could not be more excited to welcome all children and youth to Summer Camp 2020! Our camps are designed to be welcoming, safe and developmentally appropriate as we are committed to healthy child development and creating a positive, high quality experience for all of those involved. We have a huge variety of camps to choose from meaning that every child and youth can do what they love as well as try something new! Art, sports, gymnastics, photography, sea creatures and shark week, the list goes on and on. It is our mission to ensure that all children and youth have a memorable camp experience, make new friends and have FUN! We hope you enjoy your time at camp as much as we enjoyed planning it.
Please see our Summer Camp 2020 Guide for this year’s camp schedule including fees, payment options, locations, themes, camp descriptions and all other general information.
Your child’s health and wellness is of the upmost importance to us at Community Recreation. As such the decision has been made to cancel all scheduled summer camp trips to Ottawa. We will no longer be adding additional costs to those camp weeks, as previously stated in the Summer Camp 2020 Guide.
- General Summer Camp - Child must be 4 years old by the first day of camp.
- Gymnastics Camp - Child must be 4 years old and have attended one year of school by the first day of camp.
29 June - 28 August 2020
- General Summer Camps & AM/PM Extended Care – Recreation Complex & South Side Community Centre
- Sports Camp – Location for Camp & AM/PM Extended Care TBD
- Gymnastics Camp & AM/PM Extended Care for Gymnastics Camp – Petawawa Gymnastics Club/Army Fitness Centre
Hours of Operation (weekly)
AM Extended Care 0630-0830hrs
Camp Hours 0830-1615hrs
PM Extended Care 1615-1800hrs
Changes to Registration Process for PSP Community Recreation Programs
Support Our Troops Summer Camp program is now accepting applications for 2020!
For more information about special needs integration including arranging a support worker for camp, please contact Chrissy Slaney, Recreation Supervisor at 613-687-5511 ext. 2822 or EMAIL.