In the coming weeks, we will be reviewing all of our email distribution lists to make sure that everything is up-to-date. We want to be sure that we are in compliance with Canada’s new Anti-Spam Legislation, and that we have expressed consent from everyone on our lists to send them email messages.
The PMFRC is Spring Cleaning
What does this mean?
For more information on Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) visit this website: CASL website .
- You may be receiving an email message from us to confirm that you want to stay on our mailing list. This email will include a link that you will need to click on to give us your consent.
- If you receive our email messages on a DWAN account, this link may not work for you. Please send us an email at email@example.com to let us know that you would like to continue receiving our newsletters.
- Some people may be receiving more than one newsletter from us (i.e.: Volunteer, Deployment, etc.). Going forward, those newsletters will be sent from a different email account. You will receive a separate email message to confirm that you want to stay on that list. Again, if you have any issues with the link, or if you have any questions about your subscriptions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any message, we will not be able to re-add your email address to a any of our lists. You will be able to re-add yourself using one of our online sign-up forms.
- If you have not opened an email message from the PMFRC in the last six months, your email address will be removed from our list.
- If you notice that you have stopped receiving our newsletters – but you wish to continue hearing from us – send us an email at email@example.com and we will make sure that you are added back as soon as possible