COVID-19 Safety Measures / Mesures de sécurité
Following the most recent announcement of the province wide restrictions (July 2021), the PMFRC is putting specific protocols in place to ensure the health and safety of our staff and members of the community.
View the details below:
À la suite de l'annonce la plus récente des réstrictions (juillet 2021) le CRFMP met en place des protocoles spécifiques pour assurer la santé et la sécurité de notre personnel et des membres de la communauté.
Voir les détails ci-dessous:
Due to the recent changes announced by the Government of Ontario to COVID 19 restrictions, the PMFRC is making the following changes to ensure the safety of staff and clients:
- The PMFRC North Side office is once again open to the public Monday-Friday between 8 AM and 4 PM. Please note that visitors will be required to complete a screening process before entering as well as provide contact information for contact tracing purposes and masks must be worn at all times.
- In person one-on-one services will be available by appointment only. To be directed to the service you require, please call (613) 687-1641 ext 0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All other programs and services will continue virtually. Our priority remains continuing to ensure that families and clients feel supported and can access our services. Please visit our website for information on upcoming programs and resources for home learning.
- Both PMFRC Employment Service offices (Petawawa and Deep River) are once again open to the public Monday to Friday / 8 AM to Noon & 1 PM to 4 PM (they are closed over lunch). Please note that visitors will be required to complete a screening process before entering as well as provide contact information for contact tracing purposes and masks must be worn at all times. One-on-one virtual services continue to be available from each location. For information or to book an appointment with an Employment Coach, call (613) 687-1717 or email email@example.com.
- Clients needing to make an in-person payment may do so in person at the Northside office (10-16 Regalbuto Ave.) as well as by telephone by calling 613-687-1641.
- Morale Mail packages may be left on the outdoor trolley at our North Side office (10-16 Regalbuto Ave.) during regular business hours. Please ensure that your telephone number is on your package so that a staff member can contact you if there is an issue with the package (e.g. mailing address, missing information on customs form, etc.). For a demo of how to prepare your packages, please view our NEW Morale Mail instructional video.
- Clients wishing to reach a member of the PMFRC team will find a staff contact list with email addresses on our website.
- Mental health supports will continue to be available virtually as well as in person once again for one-on-one appointments. For more information, please contact our Family Advocacy Coordinator by phone at (613) 687-7587 ext. 3226 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are CAF member/ family voluntarily releasing from the Military and would like to learn more about the supports available throughout the transition process, please contact Family Transition Advisory (FTA) Chris Quigley by email at Quigley.Christine@cfmws.com or by phone at 343-572-6230.