57 Festubert Blvd. Building P-118
Dundonald Hall Fitness, Sports and Aquatic Centre
Petawawa, ON K8H 2X3
DND Employees – including DND employees (Reg Force, Res Force, Public Service, NPF, MFRC), will not be required to show proof of vaccination at any DND establishment including Dundonald Hall. Individuals must show their DND identification.
Non-DND employees include family members of DND employees, veterans, community members, and all others not employed by DND will be require to have proof of being fully vaccinated paired with government issued identification with the same name as the vaccine record to access Dundonald Hall.
As a part of the Dundonald Hall Fitness, Sport & Aquatics Centre's COVID-19 Response Plan all patrons using the facility must have a reservation. These reservations are required in order to comply with the maximum occupancy limit in each area of Dundonald Hall.
Available to Military Personnel and current PSP Plan members ages 16 and up only.
Bookings for individuals will be 2 hours per day. Each member must have their own online account set up to access the reservation system. Patrons may not book under someone else’s account to gain access to the facility. These accounts must be set up at the time of PSP Plan purchase for non CAF members. For CAF members, these are set up through their online account creation (see link below).
- Bookings for individuals will be 2 hours per day.
- Military Members will be able to book 48 hrs in advance from a DWAN or personal computer.
- PSP Plan members may book up to 24 hours in advance.
- Each hour can be assigned to two different training areas or combined for two hours in one training area.
Defence Team members may access available fitness training pods during the workday at the time they present themselves at the DDH Front Desk during the hours 0600-1600 Mon-Fri only. Appropriate DND/NPF ID will be required to access training areas. Note access to training areas is not guaranteed.
CAF members must create a user account for our online booking system to book individual training sessions (see link below). Please be aware that it can take up to 24 hours to have your account verified and given access to the facilities bookings.
**IMPORTANT- When CF Members create a user account, they must include “Military” under job title. Without this they will not be able to access the military bookings. Access to fitness bookings will not be available immediately after creating an account and can take up to 24 hours.
PSP Plan members will need each plan member 16 years and older to have their own online account and login to book the facility. This should be done at the time of plan purchase to guarantee online access.
Create an account or register HERE
Book an individual training area HERE
Access Rules and Regulations
Hours of Operation - for CAF and PSP Plan members ages 16 and up only
Monday to Friday 0600-2000hrs
Saturday and Sunday 0800-1500hrs
0900-1700hrs (Easter Monday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Civic Holiday,
Labour Day, National Truth and Reconciliation Day and Thanksgiving Day)
New Year's Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day
Remembrance Day 0600-1600hrs
Dundonald Hall Interior Amenities (currently available)
Dundonald Hall Interior Amenities (currently closed to drop in activities)
- 34 fitness training pods in the Field House
- Air-conditioned weight room and cardio room
Dundonald Hall Exterior Amenities (currently open)
- Indoor fitness track
- Wooden Gym
Dundonald Hall Exterior Amenities (currently closed for repair)
- 3 on 3 basketball court
- Outdoor track Lane Lengths and Distance Laps
- Skateboard park
- Ball Diamond #2
- Soccer pitches 1 and 2
- Rugby pitch
- 4 Beach volleyball courts
- Ball hockey rink
- Ball diamonds 1 and 3
- 4 tennis courts
All personnel entering the facility must:
- Show identification to verify their booking (Military ID, DND/NPF employee ID, PSP Plan cards)
- Wear a mask until they are in their workout space. With the exception of the weight room where masks must be worn at all times.
- Maintain physical distancing at all times in the facility i.e. keep 2 metres apart.
- No spotting allowed in weight training pods/areas.
- Come dressed to work out if possible due to limited locker space and showers that are available.
- Participants must bring their own water bottle. Water fountains will be in operation only for filling the bottles.
Hours of Operation for Sports Stores
Large quantities of equipment should be reserved in advance x7002
Mountain Bike Loans - CAF Members ONLY
Sports Store Monday - Friday 0700 - 1530 hrs
Mountain Bike Bookings
Dundonald Hall Sport Stores Out Clearance