57 Festubert Blvd. Building P-118
Dundonald Hall Fitness, Sports and Aquatic Centre
Weight Room will be temporarily re-located to Field House between Feb-June 2018 for the installation of a new HVAC.
Petawawa, ON K8H 2X3
Hours of Operation
0900-1700hrs (Easter Monday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Civic Holiday,
Labour Day and Thanksgiving Day)
Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Boxing Day, Good Friday and Easter Sunday
Remembrance Day 0600-1600hrs
Hours of Operation for Sports Stores
Large quantities of equipment should be reserved in advance x7002
Drop In Fees
Children (Ages 3-12) $3.50
Children (under 3) Free
Dundonald Hall Interior Amenities
Pool Schedule (Military and Recreational)
- 53,000 square foot field house with 200m four lane indoor track and rock wall
- 4 gymnasiums
- 3 squash courts and spin room
- 25m pool with rope swing and water walkway
- Wading pool with slide, hot tub and sauna
- Air-conditioned weight room and cardio room
- Accessible changerooms with a family changeroom for children over 3
- Equipment available at front desk for sign out
Access Restrictions to Changerooms
Access Rules and Regulations
- No children over the age of 3 in the opposite sex changerooms. Please use the family change room.
- No individuals permitted in the family changeroom (unless prior approval is granted for special considerations).
- Lockers are for day use only. Any belongings left in the lockers will be removed.
Dundonald Hall Exterior Amenities
- 3 ball diamonds
- 2 soccer pitches
- 1 rugby pitch
- 4 tennis and beach volleyball courts
- Ball hockey rink
- 3 on 3 basketball court
- Outdoor track Lane Lengths and Distance Laps
- Skateboard park
Please contact Mike Augot, Facilities Coordinator, for all special bookings.
Tennis and squash courts can be booked after regular hours (1600hrs) by calling the front desk at 613-687-5511 x7114.