Dundonald Hall Fitness, Sports and Aquatic Centre
57 Festubert Blvd. Building P-118
Petawawa, ON K8H 2X3
Front Desk 613-687-5511 x7114
Hours of Operation
0900-1700hrs (Easter Monday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Civic Holiday,
Labour Day and Thanksgiving Day).
Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Boxing Day, Good Friday and Easter Sunday.
Remembrance Day 0600- 1600hrs
Drop In Fees
Adult - $6
Child (Ages 3-12) - $3.50
Children (under 3) - Free
Family - $25
Dundonald Hall Interior Amenities
Community Recreation Aquatic Schedules
Military Pool Schedule
Access Restrictions to Changerooms
- 53,000 square foot field house
- 4 gymnasiums
- 200m four lane indoor track
- 3 squash courts
- 25m pool with rope swing and water walkway
- Wading pool with slide
- Whirlpool and sauna
- Air-conditioned weight room and cardio room
- State-of-the-art climbing wall
- Accessible changerooms with a family changeroom for children over 3
- Equipment available at front desk for sign out
- No children over the age of 3 in the opposite sex change rooms. Please use the family change room.
- No individuals permitted in the family change room (unless prior approval is granted for special considerations).
- Lockers are for day use only. Any belongings left in the lockers will be removed.
Access Rules and Regulations
Dundonald Hall Exterior Amenities
- 4 softball diamonds
- 3 soccer pitches
- 4 tennis courts
- Ball hockey rink
- 3 on 3 basketball court
- 4 beach volleyball courts
- Outdoor track NEW Lane Lengths and Distance Laps
- Skateboard park
Hours of Operation for Sports Stores
Large quantities of equipment should be reserved in advance at 613-687-5511 x7002.
Please contact Mike Augot, Facilities Coordinator, for all special bookings.
Tennis and squash courts can be booked after regular hours (1600hrs) by calling the front desk at 613-687-5511 x7114.
Garrison Fitness Trail