Dundonald Hall Fitness, Sports and Aquatic Centre
57 Festubert Blvd. Building P-118
Petawawa, ON K8H 2X3
Front Desk 613-687-5511 ext 7114
Hours of Operation
0900-1700hrs (Easter Monday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Civic Holiday,
Labour Day and Thanksgiving Day).
Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Boxing Day, Good Friday and Easter Sunday.
Remembrance Day 0600- 1600hrs
Drop In Fees
Adult - $6
Child (Ages 3-12) - $3.50
Children (under 3) - Free
Family - $25
Dundonald Hall Interior Amenities
Access Restrictions to Changerooms
- 53,000 square foot field house
- 4 gymnasiums
- 200m four lane indoor track
- 3 squash courts
- 25m pool with rope swing and water walkway
- Wading pool with slide
- Whirlpool and sauna
- Air-conditioned weight room and cardio room
- State-of-the-art climbing wall
- Accessible changerooms with a family changeroom for children over 3
- Equipment available at front desk for sign out
- No children over the age of 3 in the opposite sex change rooms. Please use the family change room.
- No individuals permitted in the family change room (unless prior approval is granted for special considerations).
- Lockers are for day use only. Any belongings left in the lockers will be removed.
Access Rules and Regulations
Dundonald Hall Exterior Amenities
- 4 softball diamonds
- 3 soccer pitches
- 4 tennis courts
- Ball hockey rink
- 3 on 3 basketball court
- 4 beach volleyball courts
- Outdoor track NEW Lane Lengths and Distance Laps
- Skateboard park
Hours of Operation for Sports Stores
Large quantities of equipment should be reserved in advance at 613-687-5511 ext 7002.
Please contact Mike Augot, Facilities Coordinator, for all special bookings.
Tennis and squash courts can be booked after regular hours (1600hrs) by calling the front desk at 613-687-5511 ext 7114.
Garrison Fitness Trail