Normandy Officers' Mess Building I-103
44 Lens Rd.
Petawawa, ON K8H 2X3
613-687-5511 x5556 (Main Office/Admin Asst)
613-687-5511 x6623 (Bar)
613-687-5511 x7569 (Bar Function Spv)
613-687-5511 x7209 (Mess Mgr)
Located on the upper banks of the Ottawa River, the Normandy Officers' Mess is a perfect spot to view the scenic beauty and the best on the Garrison. The mess caters to all Officers posted to Garrison Petawawa. A current membership of approximately 650 provides good attendance for all mess functions.
Mess sponsored activities include TGITs, TGIFs, Coffee Break every Wednesday and ski and golf passes as well as outstanding social functions like Oktoberfest and Downhomer’s. The Normandy Officers' Mess has a small associate membership and they are always seeking new members. The mess employs a very professional and competent staff who is always available to assist the membership.
- Patio is open Wednesday - Friday, 1500-2000 hrs .
- RSVPs are strongly recommended by emailing NOM@CFMWS.com
- Closed Sunday through Tuesday.
- Limited seating. Regrets should be given by calling Base local 6623
- Members only. No guests or families at this time.
- Members will be greeted at the main entry for contact tracing.
- Masks are required when not seated.
- Walk-ins for administration are welcome from 0900-1500 hrs daily. Office hours 0800-1600 hrs.
Monday - Friday 0900-1500hrs
Coffee Break - CANCELLED
Wednesdays 0930 -1030hrs
Closed Sunday through Wednesday
Ordinary Member $30/month
Associate Member $17/month
Subsidized golf and ski passes are available for members. Please contact the main office at x5556 for more information.