What is a padre? A trained religious and spiritual caregiver that contribute to the spiritual and mental wellbeing of CAF members and their families. The Shilo community offers 5 padres trained in several denominations to meet the spiritual and mental health needs of the community they serve. They will point you in the direction you need to go, listen when you need to talk something through, encourage you when you are in need, and come alongside you when you aren't quite sure what to do.
Duty Padre (Chaplain)
Your padre is:
For more information click here.
- A caring person of faith.
- A confidant who you can trust.
- A counsellor to help you find your way.
- An advocate to represent you.
- A mentor to encourage you.
- A source of comfort in troubled times
Business hours: 204-765-3000 ext 3091
After-hours contact Base Duty at 204-765-3000 ext 3044