Keeping a relationship healthy is not always easy. Add the challenges that come with one or both partners being in the military. That can be an even bigger challenge!
The Healthy Relationships resources provide all kinds of helpful tips to CAF members and their families on how to navigate through their everyday relationships. Whether your relationship is healthy or not, you’ll find plenty of information here.
- Check your relationship’s health along the Intimate Relationships Continuum;
- Strengthen your relationship if you’re a dual service couple;
- Keep your relationship happy and resilient when relocating;
- Express anger in a healthy way;
- Support a friend who’s experiencing an unhealthy relationship or family violence; and
- Create a safety plan for yourself or a friend.
Want to see first hand how other CAF couples have experienced challenges in their journey towards #HealthyRelationships? Browse our videos and learn how they manage to do it.
Check out the various support services available for CAF families who are experiencing stress, family breakdown or family violence.