In the past 24 Hours have you had any of the following symptoms:
Running or Stuffy Nose
Diarrhea or Vomiting
Shortness of Breath
Have you been in close contact with someone exhibiting COVID-19 Symptoms?
Have you been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
Have you traveled out of the province within the last 14 days?
If you answered yes to any of these questions please do not attend.
- All persons using the swimming pool must take a cleansing shower, using warm water and soap before entering the pool;
- All bathers who have used the toilet must shower before entering the pool;
- Spectators are not allowed on the pool deck;
- Persons having any skin diseases, sore or inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharge, open sores or any communicable disease will not be permitted in the pool;
- Spitting, spouting of water, blowing the nose, etc. in the pool is prohibited;
- No food is permitted on the pool deck or in the pool;
- No smoking;
- Individuals shall not engage in boisterous play;
- Bathing suits must be worn at all times;
- Children three and under not potty trained must wear “little swimmers” diapers;
- Maximum swimmers permitted on the deck and in the pool at any one time is 75.
For more information, please contact the Aquatic Supervisor at 204-765-3000 ext. 3318 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No standing on the slide;
- Feet first only going down the slide;
- One person at a time;
- No jewellery;
- Clear the bottom of the slide immediately for the next person;
- Line up in orderly fashion; and
- No running.