Designed specifically for the Defence Community, CDCB offers cost-effective banking plans with unique features tailored to the military lifestyle and needs. This Chief of the Defence Staff authorized program with contracted delivery by BMO Bank of Montreal® is mandated to provide members of the Defence Community with enhanced banking services. CDCB is delivered in a non-public property framework through the Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services.
Canadian Defence Community Banking
CDCB features discounted banking plans, competitive mortgage rates, special benefits such as the Integrated Relocation Program Mortgage Offer and the BMO Support Our Troops MasterCard which directly benefits Canadian Forces morale and welfare programs.
CDCB applies to all members of the Defence Community including:
For more information on programs and services, please click here.
- CF personnel (Regular Force and Reserve Force), Canadian Rangers, Cadet Instructor Cadre (CIC), and retired and former CF personnel
- DND employees and former DND employees receiving a pension
- Non Public Fund employees and former NFP employees receiving a pension
- Military Family Resource Centre employees
- Foreign military personnel on duty in Canada
- Members of the RCMP and Former RCMP members receiving a pension
- Members of the Canadian Corps of Commissionaires when employed on a unit
- Survivors or children (of CF personnel) who are in receipt of a CF pension
- Family members of any of the above groups