PSP Membership Plan (Rec Pass)
PSP Membership Plan (Rec Pass)
2019-2020 Rec Pass renewal/registration is available:
Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 11:00am & 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Please contact: Rachel, HP/PSP Admin at 733-3855 or email@example.com to apply.
As we continue to adjust and find ways to provide services in our new Covid-19 reality, our Rec Pass application process has moved from an in person application to now be completed by phone and email.
For new applicants, a Book King account is still required. Please, visit https://bk.cfpsa.com/stjohnspub/account/index.asp?ga=1 to create a Book King account and add your family members as members of your group.
- Waivers must be completed by all applicants and Par Q's must be completed by all applicants 15 years and up. Forms are available for download at the bottom of this page.
- If you do not already have a picure on file, pictures are required for all applicants (head shot on your phone is fine).
- A picture of your military/Vet/CF One/employment ID is also required to show proof of your eligibility for the program.
- The forms, pictures and ID must be emailed back to PSP. Payment will be taken over the phone. Visa and MC are accepted.
- When all documents have been reviewed and payment received. Passes will be made available for pick up from the Commissionairs desk at the Paddon Building.
The PSP Membership Plan (Rec Pass) for 5 CDSG Garrison St. John's includes the following external facilites:
Covid Update: Current status of external facilites is as follows:
- Summit Centre Facility - Our CAF membership has access to Summit as per their protocol and process for all members. You have to Booking online or you can call the centre to book. You can find the link for online booking at their Facebook page here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2684442291834196&id=1743560025922432 or to book via phone you have to call: For FITNESS (weight room, cardio room or Walking Track) 748-1002 select 1 for Summit Centre and then select extension 5 and FOR AQUATICS call 748-1007
- WALNUTS: Is open to our CAF membership. We suggest you call ahead of time to determine best time to go. If you have not been there before you do have to call and book the intro course before you can just go and climb at your own convenience. Number is 579-9255
- CITY OF ST.JOHNS: Includes HGR Mews Centre and Paul Reynolds: Although these facilities have started their restricted operations they are currently only open to their own membership base. They are working on a process for our CAF membership and we hope to have an update in a few weeks.
- TOWN OF PARADISE: Is not open at the moment. They are working on their reopening plan and are hoping to be ready within the next week. Their plan at the moment is to include our CAF membership when they do reopen and will update us when that will be happening.
- TOWN OF CBS: This facility was just coming onboard pre-COVID. At this time their facilities are not re-opening. Once they have a plan in place we will be advised.
Download your Waiver's and Par Q forms here:
General Recreation Waiver
Rock Climbing Waiver
2020 Par Q
COST: (1 year membership)
If you have additional questions, please contact Penny Blanchard, Fitness/Sport and Recreation Coordinator at blanchard.Penny@cfmws.com or 733-3853.
|Member & Family