Tuesday 15 October, 2019, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
Dealing with Toxic Employees: Eliminating Bad Behaviour
Free Morning Webinar
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
One negative employee can cut a team’s performance by 20%, 30%, even 40%! There’s tension, drama, hostility...all completely unproductive. A backstabbing shot at a meeting, the promise not kept, withheld information...all toxic behaviors that could spread and undermine productivity or hurt your reputation.
In one hour, this information-packed Webinar will arm you with strategies to turn things around...defuse these venomous individuals before they poison the entire work environment. Register today for Dealing With Toxic Employees: Eliminating Bad Behavior.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Identify passive-aggressive behavior for what it is—not what it pretends to be;
- Control your emotions: Don’t answer passive-aggression with aggression;
- Set clear expectations that reduce the “I didn’t know” wiggle room;
- Ask about the unacknowledged anger and pierce the passive innocent stare or deflect the defensive aggression;
- Use humor to shine light on toxic, sneaky conduct;
- Identify specific strategies for different forms of toxic behavior;
- Allow for honesty: Make sure employees aren’t behaving in a passive-aggressive manner out of fear about voicing concerns.