Tuesday 29 October, 2019, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
Delegation Skills for Managers & Supervisors
Free Morning Webinar
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
Do you avoid passing projects on to your team? That’s a HUGE mistake … for you and your staff! It’s one of the most important management skills out there, yet delegation is one of the most underused skills in the workplace. As a manager, you know that letting go of projects and trusting them to someone else can be downright scary.
“What if they miss the deadline? What if they do it wrong? I’ll just end up doing it anyway, so why hand it off at all?” Sound familiar? Millions of managers and supervisors are plagued with these same worries. But if you’re like them, you’re also weighed down with too many projects … high stress … burnout … and more. It’s time you step up to the plate and take advantage of the skills your team has to offer. You simply can’t go it alone forever.
You have the power to work smarter, not harder! This webinar cuts to the chase, giving you critical dos and don’ts for effective delegation. From when and how to delegate to tips on letting go of your projects, you’ll learn the secrets you need to work smarter, not harder.
The benefits of this webinar are endless. You’ll ...
- Accomplish more in less time;
- Begin grooming a successor so you can move on to bigger projects;
- Increase motivation on your team;
- Get the highest performance on every project;
- Create promotability in yourself;
- Have less stress and more energy.
If just one of these sounds good to you, you don’t want to miss this training opportunity. Enroll today and get the skills you need to delegate with confidence!
A Glimpse at What You’ll Learn...
- The 9 steps to successful delegation;
- Creating control and follow-up procedures;
- How to overcome reluctance;
- The basics: the who, what, when, and how of effective delegation;
- The SMART formula behind delegation;
- Building communication that keeps people informed and motivated;
- How to let go of projects and avoid micromanaging the delegation process;
- Creating accountability with your employees;
- Tips on giving effective feedback that ensures successful delegation in the future.