Tuesday 12 November, 2019, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
Developing a Leadership Presence
Free Morning Webinar
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
Wouldn’t it be great to be that “together” person? You know the one ... the person who always seems to know exactly what to say and when to say it ... the one whose ideas are immediately green-lighted ... the one who is regularly tapped to lead special projects?
No matter what position you hold in your organization, developing this “X factor” (also known as LEADERSHIP PRESENCE) will help you get ahead. Your enthusiasm, your mindset, the way you connect with people, the way you present yourself and the choices you make, all these things make an impression, and they all factor into leadership presence.
The good news is that leadership presence is something anyone can build, whether you’re an introvert or extrovert or an aspiring or seasoned leader. This simple, 60-minute online training program will lay the foundation you need.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Make a positive impression that conveys confidence and inspires trust;
- Appear fully present and prepared for every encounter;
- Use nonverbal communication to demonstrate you’re a positive, self-confident professional;
- Master business etiquette;
- Eliminate bias from your language and focus on inclusivity instead;
- Avoid image-harming workplace blunders and power-robbing communication habits.