Handling Personality Clashes in the Workplace
Free Morning Webinar
Wednesday 26 June, 2019, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
Why is it that we work so well with some co-workers and we butt heads with others? Personality clashes in the workplace are nothing new. But if disagreements and hard feelings are affecting your productivity, causing you stress or just ruining your days at work, it’s time to rethink your interactions. It’s time to better understand personalities and learn how to best work with people “wired differently” than you.
You’re capable and competent. So spend less time dealing with office politics and more time on things that really matter. Handling Personality Clashes in the Workplace is a fun, fast-paced, one-hour Webinar that gives you everything you need to handle work conflicts with skill and poise.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Work with people you personally dislike;
- Make sure you’re sending the right message;
- Cool off and gain control over your emotions;
- Initiate a frank, open discussion to get to the root of problems;
- Minimize the impact of gossip, backbiting and office politics;
- Maintain your professionalism, even when others don’t.