Thursday 23 May, 2019, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 11:50 AM)
Social Networking Techniques
Free Morning Webinar
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
One of the best reasons for you to use social networking is to quickly gain access to amazing business connections that would take years to make face-to-face — if they even happen at all. But with social media at your disposal, if you do it right you’ll have connections to virtually millions of people around the world. Do it badly, and you can waste time and effort and be ignored.
Attend this webinar and you’ll learn the pros and cons of social networking ... discover what others are doing well ... and learn how to tell if your efforts are paying off! In just one fast-paced hour, you will catch up on the critical information you need but don’t have time to research.
A Glimpse at What You’ll Learn ...
- A 3-step process for determining your goals for social networking and how to measure what you’ve done;
- 7 easy social networking tips anyone can use;
- How to dodge slipping up and having a comment follow you around forever;
- Avoid the top 5 mistakes people make when using social networking;
- How to maintain your efforts on social networking sites;
- Get a breakdown of today’s social sites and find out which one works for you;
- Rules of the road — dos and don’ts for social networking.