Essentials of Front Desk Safety & Security
Free Morning Webinar
Tuesday 22 October, 2019, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
Safety needs to be planned for, not left to chance. This webinar will provide tools for identifying and correcting weaknesses in front desk procedures, for dealing with emotionally unstable visitors, and for handling fires, threats and medical emergencies.
- Identify and correct front desk risks
- Screening visitors and controlling traffic
- Project professionalism, confidence and authority
- Recognize and reduce problem behaviour
- Screening incoming mail and packages
- Trust your intuition!
- How to respond to emergencies