The People Side of Project Management
Free Morning Webinar
Tuesday 24 September, 2019, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
Managing projects is a challenging job. Even if you have a good handle on the organizational aspects of the job, sometimes the most challenging aspect can be wrangling all the different people involved. Somehow you need to get people from different departments, with different goals and priorities to work with you to ensure your project’s success. Even if you’re a good communicator, it can be a real nightmare.
That’s where we come in. The People Side of Project Management was designed to help you get the buy-in you need to ensure that your projects get completed on time, on budget, and on target, every time.
Learn strategies used by top project leaders to overcome resistance and increase cooperation.
If everyone cared about your projects as much as you do, getting things done would be a snap. But let’s face it, most people are so wrapped up in their own issues that they simply don’t have the time or energy to dedicate themselves to helping you reach your goals. This is where The People Side of Project Management can help.
This one-hour webinar features best practices and proven strategies used by top project managers to get everyone on board and get things done. You’ll learn:
- How to communicate and motivate reluctant employees to get real results
- Strategies to improve buy-in and personal responsibility
- How to use your personal relationships to ensure your project gets done
- The best way to motivate different personalities
Don’t let communication issues create roadblocks for your projects. Learn how to root them out, we’ll show you how!
When you’re responsible for overseeing a project, you have enough on your plate without having to worry about communication problems. And that’s exactly why you can’t afford to miss The People Side of Project Management. In just one hour, this webinar will give you the skills you need to improve your communication skills, eliminate misunderstandings, and get people to give you the response you need. If you’re a project leader, this is one training you can’t do without. Don’t wait, sign up now!
A Glimpse at What You'll Learn
- Leveraging your personal leadership style to get things done;
- Communicating with tact and finesse to get results;
- Strategies to encourage employee buy-in;
- Motivating strategies to get the most out of vital personnel;
- Developing people to get the most out of them;
- Creating win-win situations to maximize help from other departments;
- Developing and maximizing your interpersonal skills;
- Overcoming resistance and objections.