Thursday 18 June, 2020, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
How to Plan Successful Events
Free Morning Webinar
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
The easy, stress-free way to make sure your event goes off without a single glitch! Take the Stress and Worry Out of Event Planning!
From the smallest company picnic to the largest national association trade show, pulling off a "knock’em-dead" event can be one of the most difficult tasks you’ll ever undertake.
Why? Because your reputation … perhaps even your organization’s reputation … is on the line. A great event boosts your image and your credibility. A flop, on the other hand, well — you don’t even want to think about what that could mean for you! So how do you ensure that every corporate event you plan goes off without a hitch?
Gain Tips and Techniques Used by Professional Event Planners
Attend this amazing webinar, and in just 60 minutes you’ll get a world of insight into event planning!
You’ll learn how to reduce your stress by planning, organizing, and delegating important tasks. You’ll gain a foolproof blueprint for successful events that anyone can follow, whether it’s your first time or your 50th. Plus, you’ll dramatically increase your value to your organization as a person who can be given the toughest event-planning assignments and pull them off flawlessly!
A Glimpse at Your Agenda …
- First things first — defining the purpose of your event
- Why you must visualize exactly what will make your event a success
- Identifying — and avoiding — the #1 reason most events fail
- How to plan for — and build in — fail-safes for your master plan, timelines, and budgets
- How to pick the perfect people for your planning committees without stepping on toes or bruising egos
- Hurdles to watch out for when you’re matching your event with a venue
- Organization strategies that let you effortlessly deal with the “devil in the details”
- Feeding the masses: how much — and what types of — food and beverages to serve
- How to handle problems with weather, parking, and other emergencies with a calm, cool confidence
- Where, when, and what kinds of milestones you must build into your schedule to make sure every contingency is being met — and what to do if it isn’t!
- After-party postmortem: reviewing your event and fine-tuning future successes