10 Keys to Effective Performance Reviews
Free Morning Webinar
Tuesday 19 November, 2019, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
Even seasoned managers and executives can feel the stress of giving performance reviews to employees. Most managers make the performance review process far more challenging than it needs to be. So where can you go to find simple tricks and techniques that are guaranteed to make this part of your job more productive for everyone involved?
Join us for this fast-paced one-hour webinar designed by performance review masters for executives, managers, and supervisors who want simple strategies that can be used immediately. No matter if you’re new to the job and have yet to give your first review, or you’re a grizzled veteran who wants better ways of doing reviews, you’ll learn how to give legally sound reviews that produce results while still protecting you and your company if things go badly with your employees’ performance.
Don’t give another anxiety-filled or unproductive review again! Enroll in this webinar today.
A Glimpse at What You’ll Learn ...
- Prepare for reviews all year long using this simple, but powerfully effective, documentation system
- Strategies to help you keep your cool when emotional outbursts erupt
- Avoid the #1 mistake leaders make when giving performance feedback
- How performance review pros increase cooperation and performance by using a certain line of questioning
- Create reviews that will stand up in court and withstand legal scrutiny
- Create a record-keeping system to track performance and improvement
- Learn what NOT to say — words that create defensiveness and shut people down
- Develop the leadership mind-set required to help people reach their peak performance