12 Unbreakable Laws of Professional Success
Call Kerry (403.544.5567) to arrange your personal viewing of this Webinar!
If you want to get ahead in today’s world, it’s not enough to be great at your job. The people who thrive … who succeed … and who achieve their career goals are the ones who consistently come across as polished and professional. They’re the individuals who practice the 12 Unbreakable Laws of Professional Success! When you attend this powerful one-hour webinar, you’ll learn the keys to …
- Building professional relationships
- Mastering self-promotion
- Understanding organizational politics
- Avoiding self-sabotage
- And much more!
Learn these 12 Unbreakable Laws of Professional Success and you’ll position yourself as having what it takes to thrive in today’s world. You’ll increase your credibility and make sure you’re seen as a professional — someone to be respected and trusted — no matter what your organizational role!
Take charge of your future with this powerful one-hour webinar. The information you learn will truly have an incredible impact on your career. Enroll today!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Build strong workplace relationships up and down the chain;
- Understand organizational politics — whether or not you participate;
- Know the difference in results that are “good enough,” “good,” and “great” and how to accomplish greatness that gets recognized;
- Practice the #1 rule for building trust with anyone;
- Avoid the #1 self-sabotaging habit in the workplace;
- Master the art of self-promotion — without feeling like you’re bragging or being arrogant;
- Learn to think outside the box to become a recognized problem-solver and go-to person;
- Identify the key components of Emotional Intelligence and how to apply them in the workplace;
- Find the passion you need to set yourself apart from the crowd and enjoy going to work every day;
- Use self-assessment to define the career path that works best for you;
- Seek out feedback, constructive criticism, and mentors and use them to shape your future;
- Be generous with others — and watch how your professional reputation shines.