Tuesday 9 July, 2019, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
5 Ways to Deliver Noteworthy Customer Services
Free Morning Webinar
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
In the era of social media, customers have endless ways to share their experience, positive and negative, with your organization. You want customers to come away happy ... otherwise you might be reading about it online. That’s why it’s more important than ever to deliver exemplary customer service.
When customers encounter phenomenal service, they want to share that experience. Make your customer service noteworthy with '5 Ways to Deliver Noteworthy Customer Service'. You’ll learn five techniques for excellent customer service that will enhance public perception of your organization and increase the likelihood that your customers will become repeat customers.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Master basic telephone etiquette skills;
- Learn over-the-phone rapport-building skills that will help you better connect with your customer;
- Become a super listener: 2 essential reasons for listening to your customer and how to overcome the 3 most common barriers to listening;
- Achieve productive and engaging customer interactions: techniques for controlling the call;
- How to deliver negative information in a positive way;
- Rediscover your passion for service — after all, that’s what it is all about!