Building Trust & Cooperation Across Organizational Lines
Free Morning Webinar
Tuesday 5 November, 2019, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
The price your business pays when employees don’t completely trust each other is HUGE. Information isn’t shared freely. Unique perspectives aren’t considered or offered. Feedback is ignored. Knowledge is wasted. There’s finger-pointing and fighting for control — time is wasted.
Building Trust & Cooperation Across Organizational Lines is a course packed with examples of what to say to break down communication barriers and build relationships with people across all departments. You’ll discover how to create an environment where everybody feels comfortable and get tips to resolve past differences between people and departments.
Learn effective ways of improving cooperation and communication that you can start applying immediately!
A Glimpse at Your Agenda:
- Tap the knowledge of your diverse employees and unleash the superpower of all those combined brains
- Break down various schedules and projects to ensure accountability and progress
- Understand and address conflict — a vital part of a well-functioning workplace
- Get tips on encouraging even the quiet people on your team to think outside the box, speak up, and share
- Make collaborating across time zones and locations a snap, so it’s easier to foster these critical relationships
- Identify key behavioral preferences and learn to adjust the way you communicate to make cooperation easier
- Get ideas for responding to inevitable difficult personalities and keep projects on track