Tuesday 17 September, 2019, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
Damage Control: How to Fess Up when You've Messed Up!
Free Morning Webinar
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
A bad decision, a missed step, forgotten details, typos...mistakes at work come in all sizes and can have all sorts of repercussions. And while many of these consequences can be harsh, especially if you’ve messed up big, it’s your reactions that ultimately determine what happens to your credibility.
No one is immune to making a mistake and when it happens, it’s hard not to panic, to lose momentum and confidence. But there is a better way! Join us for Damage Control: How to ‘Fess Up When You’ve Messed Up, a new one-hour webinar. Learn how to handle the moment ... and the fallout ... without losing credibility with your boss, coworkers or customers. Get tips on how to gracefully admit and recover from any stumble, build credibility and move forward with assurance.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Learn to control your initial reactions and rationally evaluate the situation;
- Find out how and when to admit your mistake and apologize ... without further damaging your credibility;
- Demonstrate your ability to problem solve by finding solutions even when the problem is your doing;
- Tips to help you carefully evaluate what happened so you avoid repeating your mistake;
- How to turn any heightened scrutiny of your work to your advantage;
- Steps to help you move forward without losing confidence.