Wednesday 18 September
Emotional Intelligence for Teams
Improve understanding, cooperation, and collaboration for better teamwork: free webinar
Is your team lacking direction? Do you constantly find your projects derailed by bickering and infighting? Do you ever feel like you’re simply spinning your wheels and not getting anywhere? If you can’t definitively answer “no” to all of these questions, then there is a good chance your team is suffering the ill effects of low emotional intelligence.
And that’s exactly why you can’t afford to miss Emotional Intelligence for Teams. This one-hour webinar has all the skills and strategies you need to improve your team’s emotional intelligence and send collaboration and teamwork levels skyrocketing!
Emotional intelligence is the ability to perceive, control, and evaluate emotions — learn how keeping emotions under control benefits your team.
Most work gets done in teams. This means that collaboration and teamwork are vital to success. But to get the very best out of your staff, you need to facilitate a sense of trust, group identity, and productivity. To find out the best way to improve your team’s cooperation skills, sign up for Emotional Intelligence for Teams and learn how to:
Studies have shown emotional intelligence is more important for teams than IQ — learn how to increase yours!
- Relate to coworkers on an emotional level (and encourage this skill in others)
- Understand how behaviors affect others, both positively and negatively
- Address misunderstandings and negative actions with tact and professionalism
Think of how much easier life would be if everyone at work got along better, worked more efficiently as a team, and got along on a personal level. Sounds like a dream, right? It doesn’t have to be. Improving collaboration and building a stronger team is as simple as increasing emotional intelligence. And what’s the best way to do that? By attending Emotional Intelligence for Teams.
If you work as part of a team, and nearly everyone does, then this is one training you won’t want to miss. Don’t wait, sign up now. A world of better working relationships is waiting!
A Glimpse at What You'll Learn ...
- Why emotional intelligence is crucial to a team’s success
- Measuring emotional intelligence: the importance of being familiar with emotions and psychological reactions
- Why emotions cause certain reactions — and how to keep negative ones under wraps
- How to prevent emotions from hijacking the ability to work collaboratively
- Body language and other nonverbal clues from emotions and what they mean
- Using emotional intelligence to create a positive work environment
- 5 ways to control your emotions when you feel like you’re about to lose it
- Walking the tightrope between empathy and contributing to the problem