Preventing & Handling Workplace Violence
Free Morning Webinar
Tuesday 8 October, 2019, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
The numbers speak for themselves: More than two million people in the United States fall victim to violent crime at work each year. That’s the bad news. The good news is that these attacks — from common verbal intimidation to rare, but very real, cases of homicide — can be prevented.
Keep an eye out for red flags and keep your office safe.
Warning signs of workplace violence are often evident but regularly ignored. As an HR professional or department manager, you’re in charge of monitoring employee behavior. It’s your responsibility to recognize and act on these red flags and keep your employees safe.
Consider this invaluable webinar your wake-up call.
You are the first line of defense against office violence. Preventing & Handling Workplace Violence will give you an in-depth understanding of where you’re most at risk and a proven course of action to follow … guaranteed. Don’t wait until it’s too late — register today and stop the threat of violence BEFORE it happens to you!
A Glimpse at Your Agenda ...
- How to identify the risk factors and discover if your organization has the potential for workplace violence
- How to avoid hostile situations BEFORE they occur
- What types of behavior need to be reported and when
- Basic safety practices that can minimize the threat of danger and potentially save lives
- After-hours policies that keep your facility safe for second- and third-shift workers
- How to defuse a potentially volatile situation when tensions rise
- Why it’s essential that you create and enforce a zero-tolerance workplace violence policy
- The best way to control visitor access to your facility and how to keep unauthorized personnel from getting past the front desk