Tuesday 14 January, 2020, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
Breaking Bad Communication Habits
Free Morning Webinar
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
Want to have better conversations and feel heard and understood at work? We make little, unintentional mistakes when we communicate. We “listen” with our eyes on the phone or interrupt when someone’s talking. Or we dash off emails that leave out pertinent details. We’re all guilty. But these little slip-ups can hurt our relationships, cost us extra time — even damage our careers.
Don’t let poor communication skills go unchecked. This one-hour webinar is designed to help you quickly to take stock. Exceptional communication is a powerful business skill you don’t want to lose. Stay on top of your game and sign up today!
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn:
- Credibility-killing blunders many people make without realizing it
- How to ensure you make a positive first impression
- The importance of listening in successful communication
- Unclear or vague language and how to ensure your message is clear
- Watching your tone: Making sure your tone isn’t misinterpreted
- The secrets of successful email communication
- Conquering your emotions, even when you’re losing your cool
- The 5 most common nonverbal mistakes people make