Tuesday 4 February, 2020, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
Collaborative Leadership-Traits & Techniques
Free Morning Webinar
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
Learn to end silo mentality and open the doors to collaboration
You see firsthand that teams are becoming increasingly diverse ... new generations are taking root ... and old leadership styles are being thrown out the door. The practices of totalitarian leaders are being pushed aside in favor of collaborative leadership practices that increase motivation, productivity and get better results.
When you attend Collaborative Leadership: Traits and Techniques, you’ll learn how to create an inclusive environment in your organization where everyone’s knowledge and creativity are put to good use. Discover how you can end the silo mentality that can hinder your success and initiate a more collaborative culture within your organization.
A Glimpse at What You’ll Learn
- What is collaborative leadership and how does it differ from “traditional” leadership
- Learn 5 traits of successful collaborative leadership
- Discover why collaboration is critical to leadership
- Identify when collaborative leadership is appropriate and when it is not
- Learn collaborative strategies that will enhance your leadership skills