Thursday 27 February, 2020, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
Creating an Innovative Culture
Free Morning Webinar
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
The secrets of some of the most creative companies in the world ... and the strategies you can use in your own organization!
What do all of these companies have in common?
They’re not only incredibly successful — they’re all known for their amazing innovation! They’re not just the companies that create the shiniest new products. They’re the companies that reinvent the way they think about business processes — and the way they think about their employees. They’re the companies taking advantage of new and revolutionary ways to interact with customers. They’re the companies that are thriving even in today’s tough economy!
- Trader Joe’s
Discover how the most innovative companies on the planet set themselves apart.
When you create an atmosphere that encourages innovation, you set your organization up for success. Your people become more involved, and your problems get solved — sometimes even before they start! Discover how innovative companies view failure … their techniques for encouraging employees to take risks … and how they use leadership and communication to their best advantage!
The business world is constantly changing — make sure your organization is creative and flexible enough to change with it!
The first step to fostering an innovative culture? Attending this powerful one-hour webinar with your entire team — or, better yet, your entire company. Because you never know who will have the next best and brightest idea! This is your exclusive opportunity to discover the secrets of why super innovative companies are so creative — and how you can apply their techniques and strategies across your team, your department, or even your entire company. Enroll in Creating an Innovative Culture now!
A Look at Your Agenda ...
- Great examples of innovative companies — and what sets them apart
- The role of importance of culture among innovative giants
- The communication strategies that are practiced by the best of the best
- Generating excitement and gaining buy-in from everybody — from the very top to the very bottom
- The key ingredient to success: how to provide strong, committed leadership
- The power of positive reinforcement when implementing innovative change
- Is your organization actually discouraging risk-taking and innovation?
- Setting the bar high — and then raising it higher
- Ways in which innovative firms reward employees for trying — even when they don’t succeed
- How innovative companies make sure their entire staff is trained to think creatively!