Tuesday 3 March, 2020, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
Diversity in the Workplace-Creating a Positive Culture of Acceptance & Inclusion
Free Morning Webinar
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
Embrace employee differences ... and understand how to keep everyone working well together. Bosses and HR professionals are encouraged to seek diversity when hiring. Certainly, people of varying backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, ages and experiences bring unique perspectives to the workplace—helping to innovate, evaluate and find solutions. It can be magic. It can also be the root of conflict. When this conflict goes unresolved, animosity and distrust can build and actually slow progress.
There’s a lot more to workplace diversity than simply hiring the right mix of people. Enroll now in our all-new one-hour Webinar packed with thought-provoking ideas on today’s hot topic: Diversity. Create a positive culture of acceptance and inclusion. Consider how to tap into the hidden power of employees’ differences and create a work environment where everyone thrives.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Better understand cultural diversity and how it makes today’s organizations stronger
- Get tips on how to build a workplace where respect is the foundation of your culture
- Understand how your own experiences lead to hidden biases and stereotypes
- Identify common areas of diversity-induced conflict and what to do about it
- The most important communication skills needed to get along and work together
- What to do if you’ve stuck your foot in your mouth: How do you get back to trusting each other—instead of digging yourself in deeper?
- The right way to explore differences and common ground—making it easier to build trust