Tuesday 31 March, 2020, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
Getting Results without Authority
Free Morning Webinar
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
Effortlessly earn the support and cooperation of others to get the results you want and need! Leading a big project is challenging — even more so when you’re not the boss. You gather your team, hand out assignments and give timelines. You do your best to rally support and get everyone on board. But then, nothing happens. Enthusiasm fades. Deadlines are ignored. You need results but lack the authority to demand that people do things. What can you do?
There’s more to getting results than a higher spot on the organizational chart. And even if you had formal authority, you can’t force commitment and engagement. Register now for our new one-hour Webinar Getting Results Without Authority. As workplaces become more collaborative, your ability to influence and lead is increasingly important. Learn to inspire…to persuade…to get results.
A glimpse at what you’ll learn:
How to confidently overcome resistance and conflict
- Assertive communication techniques that help you persuade, influence and get results from others
- The keys to establishing credibility and appearing more confident
- Persuasion techniques proven to gain commitment
- Relationship building strategies that make people feel understood and willing to support your efforts
- Tips for standing out and getting heard — without coming off too strong
- Favors: Asking and paying…how they can lead to results